Here at CastleRock - we are all about quiet, undiscovered, yet-to-be explosive real estate markets!
We stumbled across one of the greatest articles we have seen recently: "Are These The 10 Most Overlooked Real Estate Markets in the US?" - Yuquing Pan, Realtor.com, 10/24/16. We found so much happiness in this quick read. It was a breath of fresh air to see focus on the not-so-popular areas of the country; the ones that have yet to bloom but are quickly on the verge of market explosion.
The author, Yuquing Pan, explains how these markets were determined:
- "Top 10 largest metropolitan areas where homes don't fly off the market at head-spinning speeds..."
- "Good places to live, we filtered out markets where the unemployment rate ranks in the bottom 20% of major U.S. metros"
- "...the places that offer excellent value in less hectic home-buying environments. Bargain hunters, rejoice!"
Music to our ears indeed!
We have seen our fair share of fast-moving real estate markets. We have purchased homes one day and the next have full price or over asking price offers! Now is our time to show case those possible "excellent values" Pan alludes to.
Allentown, PA, within 25 Miles
- 605 Itaska St, Bethlehem, PA
- 6 Hunter Forge Rd, Barto, PA
- 910 W Wilkes Barre St, Easton, PA
- 1305 Bridgeton Hill Rd, Upper Black Eddy, PA
- 1494 Mauch Chunk Rd, Palmerton, PA
- 128 N 2nd St, Lehighton, PA
Albany, NY, within 10 Miles
Greensboro, NC, within 25 Miles
New Haven, CT, within 10 Miles
Virginia Beach, VA, within 25 Miles
Birmingham, AL, within 25 Mile
As you can see, wherever you are setting your eyes, we probably have a property for you!
Not interested in any of these? See more inventory here: