More times than not, our properties are found in the South East and MidWest portions of the country. We continually concentrate our efforts in finding new areas to bring you more properties.
Today, CastleRock REO goes beachy!
We are highlighting our first ever, property in Hawaii!
Located about 20 minutes from Hawaiian Beaches, 16 1771 38th Ave, Keaau, HI is one of our newest assets. This property is located perfectly for either full time residents or for investors looking for a rental property. Nestled on 1.6 acres of flat, private land, this 2 bed, 1 bath home has ample room for growth. There is a beautiful covered front porch area and amazing bay windows, allowing the hawaiian sun right into the living room! Of course, some tweaks and repairs would be necessary to make your own, but it wouldn't be a CastleRock REO investment if this weren't the case!
Outside our norm, exploring the island of Hawaii is a first for CastleRock REO! We are trying our luck with the locals and investors looking to expand in a new market.
Priced aggressively, under $150,000, we are looking to make a deal! Take a walk on the wild side and bring your dreams to a reality. Bask in the Hawaiian sun, blocks away from the ocean.
- The state of Hawaii consists of eight main islands: Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Maui, Molokai, Lanai, Kahoolawe and the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Hawaii is the only state that grows coffee.
- More than one-third of the world's commercial supply of pineapples comes from Hawaii.
- From east to west Hawaii is the widest state in the United States.
- The island is the worldwide leader in harvesting macadamia nuts and orchids.